Normally when I see these trucks I am driving and can’t snap a good picture – they have all turned out so blurry, especially on the highway – but today, gasp one parked! I love the idea of emergencies that need AAA Batteries Delivered and Installed.
- Help! I’ve got friends and family over to watch the big game and we can’t get the volume to turn up using my remote control!
- The incessant beeping of the smoke detector is driving me insane. I thought all of these things took a 9-volt!
- The ridiculously tiny flashlight I keep in my medicine cabinet to look at sore throats is so dim, I can’t tell if we should go to the doctor!
- The cats are destroying my furniture ever since the laser pointer stopped making the super-duper-fun red dot!
- It’s Christmas morning, and guess what we forgot to buy? None of the new toys work!
It makes me feel secure knowing that my AAA Battery emergencies can be solved with a simple phone call. I’m so glad I’m a member.
Does this translate at all to international readers? As this is my second hysterical battery post I worry that I am alienating all those readers from across the pond that use some other battery nomenclature.